International Facts and Figures is an annual publication that presents a snapshot of the international dimensions of UK higher education.
The analysis in this booklet shows that UK universities continue to become more international, year on year.
The 2018 report includes a new section with regional breakdowns of UK higher education engagement across the world.
The report provides an overview of:
- The international students choosing the UK, where these students come from, what level they study at and which subjects;
- The international students who study for UK degree programmes outside the UK through transnational education;
- The UK sector’s provision for students who want to study outside the UK on outward student mobility schemes;
- The international staff choosing to live and work in the UK: where our staff, both academic and non-academic come from and what they do;
- The collaborations, funding and partnerships from across the world that benefit our research