Each year we publish an annual report. It includes reports from the Trustees and our financial statements. We also publish an annual impact statement to demonstrate what we have achieved as an organisation.
View our annual report for 2021 [pdf].
You can read our past annual reports:
Our impact statements show what we have achieved in that year. The highlights for 2020–21 incude:
- We supported our members through the challenges the Covid-19 pandemic created –gathering evidence and arguments from members and stakeholders, liaised with UK government departments, and coordinated efforts to secure support for institutions and students.
- We continued our high-profile work to tackle all forms of harassment and hate crime including new recommendations on tackling racial harassment, and guidance on tackling antisemitism.
- We published an ambitious vision for UK higher education which places universities at the heart of efforts to create a more equal, healthier, and sustainable future.
- We supported universities through a challenging A level results period in summer 2020.
- We established a task and finish group to maximise sector action in responding to the climate emergency in advance of COP26.
You can read our full 2021 Impact Statement [pdf].
Universities UK International annual reports
Universities UK International (UUKi), our dedicated team that manages our international activities, also produces an annual report: