Sharing learning about NHS-university partnerships
Last updated on Tuesday 12 Jul 2022 on 5:22pm
We are rebooting the National Learning Collaborative for NHS-university partnerships – a forum meeting online to share learning and evidence on partnerships to support student mental health.
A call to our members
Following the recent ministerial summit on joining up mental health services for students and further announcements on regional infrastructure expected shortly from the Office for Students, we have written to all our members to encourage them to join.
What are the aims?
Our first meeting will set the scope, aims and activity of the collaborative but we expect there to be the following three core principles:
- Co-production: our work to integrate services builds on partnership between student users, university services and NHS care.
- Inclusive and open to all (UK-wide): we have much to learn from each other at national, local and institutional level. The collaborative will create the space to support that
- Evidence-informed: a key part of the work of the collaborative will be to develop shared evaluation and audit tools to enable testing of new care pathways and service models.
The online meetings will take place on:
- 21 September 2022, 3pm–5pm
- 14 December 2022, 3pm–5pm
- 22 March 2023, 3pm–5pm
- 21 June 2023, 3pm–5pm
How do I join?
Please sign up to the forum through this Microsoft form.
You will be sent invites for all the meeting dates through Microsoft Teams.
Get in touch
We look forward to seeing you at the first meeting. If you have any suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with John de Pury, firstname.lastname@example.org or Myles Hanlon, email@example.com