In summer 2018, UUKi designed and disseminated a mobility management survey. The aim of this survey and accompanying analysis is to provide the sector with a fuller picture of the breadth and scale of mobility operations across the UK.
- 83% of the universities responding to the survey include outward mobility in their institution’s strategic plan and 46% have a dedicated outward student mobility strategy
- 65% of universities have an outward mobility target
- For half of universities the growth area in mobility is short-term programmes
- 90% of universities reported that their budget for outward mobility had either increased or stayed the same, however 46% of universities reported being under resourced
- Over half of universities have increased funding allocated to outward mobility scholarships
Download the report here.