An overview of universities’ research activity, student employability, and information on international students and staff.
- 14% of undergraduates, 38% of postgraduates and 29% of academic staff are from outside of the UK.
- University applications from 18-year-olds in areas of England with lower higher education participation rates have increased to record levels.
- Employment rates and median salaries continue to be higher for graduates than for non-graduates.
- In 2017, overall student satisfaction at UK higher education institutions was 84%.
- Just under a quarter of total university income is from direct UK government sources.
- 16% of research income came from sources outside of the UK