Our proposal for an improved post-study work system for international graduates.
Our proposal ensures that the UK’s post-study work offer:
- is comparable to international competitors
- supports the government’s £30 billion education export target
- enables universities to contribute to the UK’s Industrial Strategy
- supports regional economic development through the retention of talented graduates in all regions of the UK
- addresses gender inequalities in the current Tier 2 arrangements
- contributes to increased productivity by addressing current and future skills gaps