The report can be downloaded here.
• developing a strategic institutional approach to supporting the employability of international students and graduates, with ownership at a senior level and supported by clear objectives and KPIs
• establishing a cross-department working group or similar with responsibility for international student/graduate employability to support the delivery of the strategic approach
• monitoring the outcomes of the institution’s international graduates in a more systematic way, and using this data to inform the further development and delivery of the institutionwide strategic approach
• embedding experiences that support the development of employability skills and work experience within taught postgraduate courses and developing these with input from careers/employability professionals and student feedback
• investing in targeted employer engagement with overseas employers and other resources to support international students returning home
• facilitating opportunities for home and international students to interact wherever possible to ensure continuous improvement of international students’ English language skills.
This report is a collaboration between Universities UK International (UUKi), the Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS), the UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) and Coventry University.