UK transnational education (TNE) is an important tool for cultivating resilient, mutually beneficial partnerships between UK universities and international counterparts. Central European (CE) countries have been important strategic partners of the UK higher education sector in R&D, student and staff mobility and transnational education.
Join UUKi and the Department for International Trade at the British Embassy in Warsaw, Poland, on 9 February 2023 to learn about the existing TNE partnerships between UK and CE universities and the potential areas for future TNE collaboration. This event is aimed at UK and Central European university representatives, who are interested in strengthening established relationships and building new links with their counterparts from the other systems.
Please use this link to register. Joining details will be distributed to registered attendees shortly before the event.
Full agenda will be announced in due course.
- Thursday, 9 February 2023, 10:00-12:45 GMT/11:00-13:45 CET
Who should attend:
- Pro-Vice-Chancellors (International); Pro-Vice-Chancellors (Partnerships)
- Deputy Vice Principals/Directors/Deputy Directors of International/Europe/Recruitment
- Heads or Assistants Head of Global Partnerships/Projects
- Directors/Heads of International Partnerships/Global Engagement
- Regional Directors
- TNE Partnerships Managers
Countries in focus:
- Czech Republic