These are past events
They are unavailable to book
Germany is a strategic partner of the UK higher education sector in science, research and innovation. In the current climate of political changes in the UK and its relationship with the EU, and the possibility of transformation of the way the UK R&D sector collaborates with global partners, it is imperative to foster existing strong links with trusted international counterparts.
Join UUKi and the German Rectors' Conference on 22 March 2023, 09:30-12:00 GMT/10:30-13:00 CET to explore existing schemes for UK-German research collaboration and identify areas of strategic importance for UK and German researchers.
The webinar aims to:
- Provide a platform for university leaders and researchers to understand better the existing opportunities for collaboration with counterparts in research and innovation
- Share successful models of collaboration and identify potential disciplines and areas of collaboration
- Strengthen existing collaborative relationships with counterparts from Germany and the UK
Who should attend:
- Pro-Vice-Chancellor (International); Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Research)
- Deputy Vice Principal/Director/Deputy Director of International/Europe/Research/Partnerships
- Head or Assistant Head of Global Partnerships/Research
- Director/Head of Research/International Partnerships/Global Engagement
- Regional Director
- Research Partnerships Manager
With thanks to our funders
UUKi is co-funded by the sector (through Universities UK and GuildHE) and by funding agencies in all four nations of the UK. We could not do what we do without their continued and generous financial support.