These are past events
They are unavailable to book
Our annual mental health conference is a unique opportunity for you to hear from sector-leading experts and practitioners about the latest developments in supporting mental health in higher education, and to network with peers to learn about emerging best practice.
Why should you attend?
This online one-day conference will provide informative, timely content from the most pertinent speakers on the topic, as well as a wide range of opportunities to network, discuss, and make connections with colleagues within the sector.
You will also be able to access the recordings of all sessions after the event, including any sessions which you were unable to attend live.
If you have any questions about this or any other of our events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07500 441505.
We allow delegates to cancel their bookings up to one month before the event and receive a refund. If this applies to you, please contact us at the email or phone number above.
If you want to stay up to date with our events, news and publications, you can sign up for our newsletters here.
Who should attend?
Anyone with an interest on this topic is welcome to attend. Some job titles and organisations who may find the event particularly useful are:
- Deputy Vice-Chancellors
- Pro-Vice Chancellors Education or Student Experience
- Director/Head of Student Services
- Director/Head of Student Support and Wellbeing
- Student mental health researchers
- Head of Counselling/Counselling Manager
- Safeguarding and Wellbeing Managers
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Adviser/Co-ordinators/Officers
- Lecturers/senior lecturers, or other teaching roles
- Student unions
- Technology companies