Covid-19 has disrupted the student experience as we know it. From online learning to bubbles in student accommodation, the student experience has been in the spotlight on a national scale like never before.
This online conference hosted by Universities UK will bring together sector leaders to look at how the sector can enhance the student experience in a drastically fast-moving world. The conference is an opportunity for delegates to hear from and engage with experts as well as network with colleagues and speakers.
Why should you attend?
During the day delegates will have the chance to hear from experts from institutions across the United Kingdom. We will be looking into how to build on the experience of students, and explore new opportunities to ensure that your student experience strategy is ever-evolving to meet the needs of a changing generation of students. Our headline speakers include:
- The Rt Hon Chris Skidmore MP, Former UK Minister for Universities, Science, Research and Innovation
- Rachel Hewitt, Director of Policy and Advocacy, Higher Education Policy Institute
Chris Millward, Director for fair access and participation, Office for Students
- Dr Peter Bonfield, Vice-Chancellor, University of Westminster
- Paul Humphreys, Founder & CEO, StudentCrowd
Who should attend:
This conference is open to all with an interest in this topic, however will be particularly useful for staff who have responsibility for or play a part in any aspect of the student experience. Relevant job titles include:
- Director/Head of Student Services
- Pro Vice-Chancellor (Student Experience)
- Pro Vice-Chancellor for Learning & Teaching
- Director/Head of Student Experience/Engagement
- Director/Head of Education
- Director/Head of Student Wellbeing and Support
- Student Experience Manager/Officer
- Student Welfare Manager/Officer
- Student Support Manager/Officer
- Students' Union staff
If you have any questions about this or any other of our events, please contact us on email@example.com or 07500 441505.
We have a range of sponsorship opportunities available. Please contact Oscar Jantti, Marketing and Sponsorship Officer, for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to stay up to date with our events, news, and publications, you can sign up for our newsletters here.